Proof of the latest mouse attack. A bran muffin. He only took a little bit off the top, so the kids won't touch it now with a ten foot pole. We'll see if he ever comes back to finish it. (I'm betting he won't. He rarely returns to the same item twice.)
I think we have a "mouse" in the house. Any goodies or treats in the house are in danger of being picked at. For example, we had one brownie left a while ago and the mouse mysteriously came and ate half of it, so there was only this little nubbin left that no one was interested in. The mouse has done this also with cookies, candies, muffins, and other weird things that I never thought would attract him. It's rather annoying if you ask me. There's nothing like going to get something to eat (for myself or any of the kids) and find there's only a little sample portion left. Ugh. Just eat it all or throw the rest away!
The mouse isn't a child and it's definitely not me. I remember this used to happen when we lived in Logandale too. It must be a family thing . . .
6 comments:
"The mouse isn't a child and it's definitely not me."
hmm...i wonder who that could be? it sounds like a curtis to me! : )
WILLIAM!!!!!!
All of our muffins are gone! They were gone by Saturday. I hope your mouse didn't mess with anyof my muffins :)
Your muffins were totally safe Patti. I made them just before I brought them over! :)
Lucky You!! Our mouse is a ravaging mouse - he eats everything in sight, and more!
HAHAHAHA the muffin muncher strikes again. Look out it might be Buford.
Post a Comment