So, I have to write this down before I forget. Emily, Jacob and I were talking about Easter this morning during breakfast. (Yeah, we're moving past St. Patty's Day. Not many decorations for that one!) :) We were discussing how we need to find an Easter basket for Matthew this year. (Who will turn 1 before his first Easter, isn't that funny?!)
Anyways, Emily was thinking about all of this important stuff we had to do and putting it in order in her mind. (She likes to talk about the order of things. She does it a lot.) So she said, "We have to get a basket for Matthew. And then we have to get eggs. And then it'll be Easter. And then in a couple weeks we'll have another baby!"
I just looked at her and said, "Oh, really?!" And she said, "Yeah!"
I really don't think I'm ready to have another baby in a couple weeks! :)
6 comments:
Ha! Ha! That is so funny. Kayleigh thought that our baby would come last Christmas, because Blake was a Christmas baby.
Wow! How are you going to fit that one it? That's funny. Matthew made a mark in her Calendar huh! Easter means new baby!
What does Emily know that WE don't know???
Teehee
don't we wish it only took a couple weeks. but then, that would account for some crazy stretch marks. ouch!
Whoa girl! What kind of eggs do you think mommy is getting for Easter!!!
Good luck with that :) !
Post a Comment