Monday, April 6, 2009

So...

Well these past two weeks have been full of crazy sicknesses and fun, but I have completely ignored my blog. Oops. Updates will be coming soon. In the meantime, I just want to say I totally enjoyed the March Ensign (particularly the old talk from Marion G. Romney), we had a great visit with Billy's parents even though I felt so under the weather, the kids love The Muppet Movie, my baby turns 1 tomorrow, I'm hooked on a new video game, (I'm such a nerd.) and I have such a testimony of new and continuous revelation. How else could our church leaders be so intuned in their messages at our church's General Conference over the weekend?! What my kids let me hear, I enjoyed, and felt so uplifted.

And have you heard some of the new children's (Primary) songs!? So good and so timely. (Just click on the links below to hear them.)

My Eternal Family
The Family is of God

See you soon!

2 comments:

me said...

I hadn't heard the songs before. I will check them out. You know that meakes me thelead dork, since I was the one to tell you and get you hooked on the game! Go Dorks!

Shelly said...

I love "My Eternal Family!" I was called to be primary chorister about a month ago and it's so fun to hear the kids sing these new songs. It reminds me of the first time I sang "Geneology"....the original version, not the current "Family History" thing with the word "progenitors."