Billy just took his last test of his third year. He's officially done with the year and after an extended weekend break (he'll go back on July 1st), he'll be a 4th year. That means, we've got three years down and three to go. It's hump day and we're excited! :)
6 comments:
Yeah for hump day!!!!
I hate to ask, but whatever happened to the "F" work he was considering??/
It's still an F-word and no decision yet! :) We don't need to really get serious yet, so I'm putting off talking about it because we just have the same conversation over and over and over. :)
Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you guys!
no way it's been 3 years already! way to go billy and melanie, definitely a team effort.
go team! (ok, i sound just like mom!)
Congrats on your Hump Day.
Can't believe you've been in Texas that long already.
The last 3 will fly by, just like the first 3 did.
That is so exciting! Good luck with the next half- it'll be over before you know it!
Post a Comment