Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Peacemaker

Here's our Jacob with a chocolate banana protein shake mustache!


Jacob is our peacemaker. Almost every time he and Emily are arguing over something - a toy they both want, a movie to watch, or whatever, he lets Emily have her way. Just today they both wanted the same Wiggles CD (Yummy Yummy) to listen to during quiet time. (Yes, my children have a daily quiet time. For my sanity's sake. And theirs too. They need a little down time, alone, each day.) When I told Emily that Jacob could take the CD and she could have it tomorrow, Emily started to pout. Jacob saw this and said that she could have it today and he'd have it tomorrow. I told him that was fine if that was what he wanted to do. He said yes, but then accidentally took the CD. When he realized he had it, he ran and gave it back to Emily, who was pouting a bit again. I told him he was a good brother and he beamed.

If only Emily could know how good she has it.

1 comment:

Danna Banana said...

Sweet! I love hearing those kinds of stories!! Miss you guys.