Friday, July 10, 2009

Tomorrow

The sun will come out, tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow,
There'll be sun.

Just thinking about, tomorrow,
clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow.
'Til there's none.

When you're stuck with a test,
that makes you nervous,
you should stick out your chin, and grin, and say,

The test will be done, tomorrow,
So you gotta hang on 'til tomorrow,
Then we'll play!
Tomorrow, Tomorrow!
I love ya, tomorrow!
You're only a day away.

Billy's big Step 2 med. boards test is tomorrow. (Well, the written part. The clinical will be done a different Saturday.) He's been studying like crazy. We've hardly seen him lately, but especially this week. (Would you believe I almost emailed him today?! I keep forgetting to tell him/ask him stuff because I've hardly talked to him.) It's an 8 hour test, but it'll be so nice when we can get this out of the way. Billy gets pretty grumpy before his tests because he's worried. You should have seen him before his part 1 Dental Boards (the ones he had to ace so he could specialize). He was crazy!

Wish him luck!!

6 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

good luck bill. although i don't think you really need it, your such a smarty pants I know you'll do well.

but thank goodness it will be over!

me said...

Good Luck Billy you will do awesome just like always!
Be thinking about ya!

Danna Banana said...

Sending good vibes and all the right answers!!
Bill is the cool-est! And Melanie is super de duper special too for putting up with him!

suepeterson710 said...

Good luck. We'll be thinking of you and wishing you well but we know you'll do good. You always do. Love ya.

Shelly said...

You're awesome Billy!!! (Not to mention your awesome wife who supports everything you do!!)

I know he'll do great! We'll pray for him and send all of our good vibes his way!!

Nuestra Familia said...

I love that song and movie. My girls sing it all the time. Wow, that test sound so long and hard. I'm sure Bill did great and good luck with the next one! I hope you get your hubby back to normal soon. Boards are so stressful.