Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trip Home




Remembering Grandma


Playing at Owen Beach

Odyssey

The Seattle Childrens' Museum

5 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Well it looks like a sad trip turned out ok. I'm jealous of places like that that have tons of things to do! So sorry about your grandma. She sounds like she was a fabulous woman!

Annie Leavitt said...

great pictures mel. i'm really happy for you that you were able to make it there for the funeral and family visits.

ps- can i say that you looked smokin' hot? even though you were at a funeral, you looked really good. i love that dress.

Afton said...

I love teh beach pictures, it's so good to see your family again. We miss you guys, always sound judgement coming from your household:). Tell Bill hi for us!

oh, and to second Annie, you do look really good:).

Loni said...

I adore that picture of you holding Matthew. It is adorable! Seriously, you need to frame it.

I'm glad you got to be home to remember your grandma.

But I am glad you're back and we get to hang out!

Danna Banana said...

Great pics! Your bro totally looks like Jimmy Fallon! Do you get that a lot?
That pic with you and Mattie is precious.