
Thanks to the help of my in-laws and husband, we finished all five costumes and were ready to go in time. The weather was perfect, Matthew (who slept last year in the baby backpack) walked and walked and walked without complaining (he even said "trick or treat" a few times), the kids got tons of candy, and we all had a great time.


7 comments:
Too Cute!!! What a yummy looking bunch you are. Love Matthew's twigs!!!
And Steve showed us the pix the kids drew for him. Including the stubble!!! Hilarious.
So Creative!! You look Great!
Love it!!! It took me a second to figure out where Matthew fit in (I kept looking for a beak for the robin in the nest), but the second pic finally gave me the epiphany (he is red hot!!)
Super cute!!! Billy is such a sport...
yummy!
Got it right away! So cute and creative!!!
I love smores! I think I like the campfire the best though :-) Way cute!
Very cute and creative! How do you come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment