Almost seven years ago we had a baby girl.
I kept all of her clothes because I just knew we'd have another.
The next baby, I was sure, would be a girl.
It was a boy.
I was very surprised, but we quickly grew to love our Jacob.
Then #3 came along.
I figured it'd be a girl this time, but I had my doubts.
It was another boy.
We were excited, because Jacob was so fun, and Matthew is fun too, in his own different way.
It is neat to have two of the same sex, to see how different they can be.
Now #4 is kicking me and giving me heartburn.
Almost seven years to the day we had Emily, we will have this baby.
A girl baby.
We are all very excited.
Especially Emily.
11 comments:
Yay for girls and ribbons and bows, dresses and cute little shoes.
Yay for Emily! She has someone on her side coming!
Oh how fun! Congrats!
Yay for Em!
yay girls!
So fun! Congrats on the baby girl!
I am so excited for you all. Especially Emily. Hooray for pink!
hooray for little girls. good job guys balancing out the family. it must have been all those gothic romances you were watching :)
So excited for you guys. I'm happy for Emily, I'm sure she is a great sister.
Congratulations. The girls will have so much fun together. I'm hoping it will be worth my dragging around boy cloths forever as well.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys Mel! Baby girls are the best (but then again, so are baby boys...)
LOL! Yay for Emily!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting- two of each!
Post a Comment