Everyone around us has been sick lately.
Except us.
We've had some stuffy noses, headaches, but nothing horrible.
This morning Matthew got sick. All over his crib sick. The whole, "open the door to his bedroom and get hit in the face with the smell of it" sick.
Of course it's a day Billy's on call.
Stomach bugs always seem to know when Billy won't be around to help with the washing and cleaning and disinfecting. It's kind of spooky.
I thought though that maybe it was a VERY short lived kind of thing. Matthew seemed pretty normal all day.
Looks like I may have been wrong.
Oh well, I guess it was our turn. We'll see if anyone else gets it. (Knock on wood)
I'm off to put his bed stuff in the dryer, again.
4 comments:
oh man mel, hang in there. we get hit with the stomach bug a lot around here, and I usually have the sickie get a blanket that double folds or a towel and lays on top of their bed. that way i try to rush in asap before it gets onto the bedding.
hope that helps? : )
Sorry to hear that and since we were just doing that here I feel for you! Good luck!
AAAARGH! I HATE that sour smell.
Sanitize everything he touches today!!
I do the same thing as Annie, I lay something over their pillow and their sheet so at least I may only have to wash the blanket if I am lucky. I'm so sorry. We had the stomach bug go around twice here, and strangely Terry is almost never here for such things either, and this time was not an exception either. I hope that no one else got it. I have one daughter that did not get it either time.
Post a Comment