Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heard Yesterday

During lunch:

Jacob: I like your hair mommy.

Me: Thanks. (rather surprised by this completely random comment out of my 4 year-old)

Jacob: It's pretty.

Me: Well, thanks.

Jacob: And a little crazy.

Me: Yeah, it is. (Of course he compliments my hair on a day when I haven't done it yet and it's still in a ponytail from the night before. It was pretty crazy.)



In the afternoon:

Daddy: Time to clean up.

Jacob: I don't want to clean up.

Daddy: Look at all this stuff.

Jacob: I don't want to clean.

Daddy: I didn't make this mess. I don't want to clean up a mess I didn't make.

Me: (start to chuckle - couldn't help it)

Daddy: Be quiet mommy.

**Welcome to my life, Daddy. :)**

2 comments:

Terry and Emalee said...

Oh yeah!!! :) I love it when those moments happen.

Elena said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha