Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Decluttering.

Organizing.

Storing.

Donating.

Re-arranging.

(And eating chocolate and expensive cookie dough we bought to support a neighbor kid's band fundraiser.)

Progress is being made. Slowly but surely.

(My husband and I commented that our living room actually looks the most homey that it has looked since we moved here, almost four years ago. I am so challenged in that department.)

Shout outs go to the garbage men (for taking all the extra garbage we are generating recently), the big recycle bin nearby, IKEA, the kids for putting up with two preoccupied parents, and my husband for helping me so I don't "over do it."



(By the way, it's official. June 2nd is the day.)

2 comments:

me said...

Yay for organizing and stuff. It feels so good once it's done. I hate that I am not good at it at all. And for the Homey feeling. I suck too. Must be genetic or something.

Go June 2! Yay for close bdays! not really, but at least it isn't just my kids anymore :)

Annie Leavitt said...

whoah june 2nd! that has got to feel nice to know the date : )

and hooray for progress!