In an effort to declutter our closet and organize our home a bit, we bought some bookcases.
We are so glad we have them.
There are no more stacks of books all over our house.
We no longer need the cinder block and wood shelves I made in the closet our first year here. (They did a fabulous job holding all of those med school books while we needed them though.)
We were able to unpack the boxes of books in the closet and organize them. Get them out where we can see them and actually use them and enjoy them.
The "special" kid books are out now too, so the kids can use them and put them back.
My recipe books don't fall when I open the cupboard anymore. :)
I told Billy that I sometimes think our shelves look like a second hand bookstore - so many different kinds of books. It's fun though to see what we've been interested in at different periods of our marriage. (And these are just the ones we bought!)
Yesterday, during snack time, I noticed it was abnormally quiet and realized all three of the kids were looking at some of these newly found books.
We are such bookworms.
No comments:
Post a Comment