Monday, April 12, 2010

Cupcakes

How do you spend a Friday night when your husband is on call? Well, I've done many things, but this past Friday night, I baked some cupcakes, then sat down to watch "Some Like It Hot" while I made lots of blue and white fondant flowers.


It was a fun way to pass the time.


P.S. I made the chocolate ones with THIS fabulous recipe. (Frosting recipe at bottom of link.) So yummy! Make sure you have vanilla ice cream or a glass of milk when you eat them.

4 comments:

me said...

I am totally wishing I hadn't seen this post. Now I just want to go to the kitchen and make this recipe. Your cupcakes look very cute! I'm guessing it was for the shower. Very nicely done.

Al and Jenny said...

Melanie, those look fabulous! They look sooo yummy and professional.

I love the movie Some Like it Hot. I've been watching a lot of movies too.

Brian -n- Laura said...

Gorgeous!!! You are so talented!

Elder and Sister Dunn said...

I so have a sweet tooth right now. The cupcakes look amazing. Thanks for the recipe. I have already saved it.