A friend volunteered to watch the boys so I could clean my carpets.
She even let me use her carpet cleaner.
I was so happy to get this crossed off my to-do list.
When I went to pick up my boys, she gave me this (which she had made):
Another sweet friend made this:
Plus this:
Yet another dear friend is letting us borrow their cradle so I don't have to bend so far down to lay my sleeping baby when I'm post c-section.
What a blessing.
I got these because Emily and Jacob, (especially Emily) were really into Mother's Day this year.
So many friends have helped watch the boys for doctor appts and continue to help.
We've already received a freezer meal to use after baby comes.
We've been given diapers, burp clothes and baby clothes.
Even with all of our family far away, we feel so loved.
Our life is far from perfect, but we are very blessed.
1 comment:
How nice it is for you to have such good friends. Very cute things.
Post a Comment