Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy


Lots of good things are happening:

We had Billy's family in town for his graduation from medical school this past weekend.

We celebrated Aunt Sarah's birthday (a little late).

The kids LOVED having all of Billy's sisters and his parents to play with.

Baby Phoebe was SO popular with the kids (we did miss Lucy and Abby though).

We celebrated Emily's birthday (a little early).

I had lots of people here when I needed help with the kids.

Danna cleaned my house when I had to stay on the couch. (I overdid it this weekend.)

My c-section is tomorrow and they changed the time. 9:30am.

6 comments:

Jordee said...

Lots of fun things going on. I can't wait to see pics of your new little cutie. Good luck tomorrow.

me said...

YAY! I know you weren't happy with the late time you had before. This time tomorrow you will be long done! Good luck!

Ellice said...

I love this picture!!! You two are so cute together! How fun... can't wait to hear how things go tomorrow. Good luck with everything. And if you need anything... please don't hesitate to call :).

Deborah said...

the best of everything--lots of prayers winging away on your behalf!!!!

Danna Banana said...

awesome news about the time change!!! You are probably already done now that I'm writing this.

Shelly said...

Yea! A Belly picture finally!

Yea! More initials behind Billy's name!

Yea! New Baby!

Yea for all of you! Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait for the pictures!