I had NO idea you guys were thinking of naming her Megan!! I already feel a kinship! She is beautiful and you are beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Love you TONS!! Congrats to Billy as well for yet another graduation! ;)
She is just perfect. What a sweet little one to add to your already adorable family. I hope you can make a trip up here soon so that I can meet her. Congrats!!!!
Hi Melanie, Congratulations. Your baby girl is so beautiful and I love her name. So excited for you guys, Congratulations to the whole family!! Way to go on graduating. Way happy for you.
Congrats you guys! Megan is beautiful! We are so happy for your family. Can't wait to meet her. Mel, you are going to do great with four! I am getting more and more used to it. I am so happy you only have 2 more years left...yippee!
18 comments:
She is adorable! Congrats! I love her name too. Can't wait to meet her!
She looks like she is exactly where she belongs!! What a beautiful girl, and great name!
Congratulations!
She is very cute, just like the others. Glad you are all home. Congrats again!
She is precious!! Good job and good luck, I hope everything goes smoothly for you!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and fits right in. Enjoy!
she's just Beautiful!!!!!!!
ah! so awesome! and you guys are home?
i need to call STAT. been a little busy but not a good excuse. love the family picture!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!!! I love the name!
She is absolutely gorgeous. So glad you all look well. Rest, recuperate and enjoy. Congratulations!
I had NO idea you guys were thinking of naming her Megan!! I already feel a kinship! She is beautiful and you are beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Love you TONS!!
Congrats to Billy as well for yet another graduation! ;)
Yeah, yeah, yeah!! Congrats--what a beautiful baby and a beautiful name!!
Congratulations! She looks just like her siblings! I hope all is going well for you guys and that you are getting some sleep Mel. :)
She is just perfect. What a sweet little one to add to your already adorable family. I hope you can make a trip up here soon so that I can meet her. Congrats!!!!
So so pretty Melanie!!!!
congratulations! She is beautiful! Hope you are doing well also! :)
Hi Melanie, Congratulations. Your baby girl is so beautiful and I love her name. So excited for you guys, Congratulations to the whole family!! Way to go on graduating. Way happy for you.
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm glad the everything went well. Looking at these pics is making me want another one!
Congrats you guys! Megan is beautiful! We are so happy for your family. Can't wait to meet her. Mel, you are going to do great with four! I am getting more and more used to it. I am so happy you only have 2 more years left...yippee!
Post a Comment