Thursday, July 8, 2010

News


Megan smiled yesterday.

For Billy.

Not a gassy one either. The real deal.

I know it was the genuine article because I was there, watching.

But she wasn't looking at me. She was looking at him.

How is it that he always gets the first grin?

I'll admit to some jealousy (just like the past three times.)

But then, today, she smiled at me. Twice.

Yes!

6 comments:

Ellice said...

Yeah for Billy :) I completely understand being a little jealous... you can... but I am so glad she smiled at you too :). Hooray for a smiling baby :) She is so adorable.

Ellice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

Don't you all smile on those rare occasions he is home?

Danna Banana said...

BABY Boo!!! She is soooo cute!! Can't wait to see her and the rest of you again!!

Annie Leavitt said...

yay for smiles! yay for pictures!

and what is it about dad's hogging all the smiles? happens here too.

me said...

YAY!!!

At least you got 2 our of her since then. Makes it a bit better.