It's been 6 weeks.
6 weeks of nursing, burping, diapering, swaddling, rocking and cuddling.
6 weeks of healing and adjusting to our new "normal."
Some people have asked what we've been up to.
We've been doing the same thing for 6 weeks now.
Each day passes quickly, and I'm lucky to accomplish the above, do some laundry and make dinner.
(Today I bathed the kids because someone brought a yummy dinner. Thanks Loni!)
It can be frustrating, but then I see how much Megan has changed already.
She's bigger.
More alert.
Sleeping better at night.
Smiling at times.
And we're understanding her specific cries and needs more and more.
I just need to remind myself sometimes to step back and enjoy this, because I know that soon enough she'll be running around like Matthew and I'll wonder how in the world time can pass so quickly. (I look at Emily and wonder that every day lately.)
Gotta go. Someone's hungry...again.
2 comments:
I have to say that I love the last picture especially! It's makes me laugh, not at you, but you have to take a few totally Ticked Off pictures of babies.
I like how her feet are sticking out and her toes are spread.
My goodness she is growing!
There is a lot less papason showing around her, if that makes any sense. she's filling it up!
Post a Comment