Thursday, October 14, 2010

Interesting Stuff

There are small churches ALL OVER where we live. At the entrance to our subdivision there are three in the strip mall across the street.

A new one has popped up - The Gospel Corral. I told Billy how I loved the name of it. So perfect for Texas.

They recently put a sign out to describe their church. It says they have meetings filled with good old fashioned Bible thumping.

Aren't you intrigued? Have you ever actually been to a good old fashioned Bible thumpin'? :)



P.S. Ladies, have you read/listened/watched this talk from Elder Dieter Uchtdorf yet?! Do it. Now. You won't regret it. It may not be a Bible thumpin', but it's pretty darn good ya'll!

3 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Dad Loved this talk. He said he thinks it'll be the new defacto standard for the church as Pres. Benson's was back in the day.

Danna Banana said...

Yee Haw. I would go to the church just to check it out. Shall we??

me said...

I love the name! And I am actually quite intrigued to see and hear an actual bible thumpin'. You will have to keep us posted.