Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year

Jacob's turn at breaking our gingerbread house on New Year's Day.


It's 2011!!

We're adjusting to our normal life again. Waking up to the alarm clock. Getting to school on time... (at least the kids and I are.)

More to come soon. I've got to get this Christmas stuff down. Now. :)

--------------------------

By the way, I have to say it. My husband is done with his residency next year!! Next year!! Do you know how LONG I have been waiting to say that?! Do you have ANY IDEA how good it feels to say it?!!! Go ahead. Feel free to chuckle and laugh and shake your head all you want. It's been a long road, and there is LIGHT at the end of the tunnel...

(And if you think I'm crazy, just try 10 years of grad schoolresidency with a family. Then call me. We'll talk.) :)

2 comments:

Danna Banana said...

it's the final countdown...dah nah nah naaah....da da dadada!

suepeterson710 said...

I just had to comment on the Blast from the Past pix on the side. They're both cute but Jacob's takes the cake and it looks like he ate it too!!!