Now that Jacob is back to preschool, I'm left with these two a couple times a week. He warms up to her more and more all the time. Can you tell he's saying "cheese" and trying to hug her?! :)
There's nothing like some cold weather.
Yes, you heard me right, COLD weather.
After a New Years Eve where we were running the AC, it is now cold.
We've been in the 40's all week long.
(Sunday we're supposed to hit 70, but I'll worry about that on Sunday.)
The kids and I have had hot chocolate twice this week. Twice!
(We have to enjoy it while we can.)
I wanted to try a new soup. In my crock pot of course. :)
We tried Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Soup. Yum! And SUPER easy. Really. The kids loved it. Especially Emily. (Matthew wasn't a fan, but he's two, so his vote doesn't count.)
And I made these to go with it. Double yum. (I'm beginning to think you can't go wrong with Ina Garten. She likes butter, and so do I.)
Now I'm off to make some laundry soap! :)
2 comments:
I worship INA! I haven't met a recipe from her that I haven't loved.
Congrats on the cool weather.
i can't get over how big the kids are getting.
and i can't really stand chicken right now, but you inspired me to make french dip tonight : )
Post a Comment