Tuesday, January 11, 2011
What We've Been Up To
Getting used to a new church time: 1:30-4:30. Agh! It means no naps for the youngest two. Those poor kids are exhausted by the time we get home. Dinner time is rough, but bedtime is easy. They're begging for it.
Looking up new crock pot recipes because of our new church time. :) We tried this on Sunday. It was good, especially because it was cold out. But we think it could be even better with a few extra somethings. :) Last week we ate this old favorite. Have you tried it? You have to. It's delish! (Do you have a favorite I don't know about? Spill it. Please! We've got 50 more Sundays to go!)
Decluttering the house - Megan's big enough now that some things we pulled out in the beginning are becoming obsolete - bouncer, swing, playmat, etc... It's nice to get a little space back. Plus, I think we'll be rearranging kids and bedrooms soon. :)
Playing legos everyday.
Getting well. We're still coughing a little, stuffy a little - this cold we got this year was a doozy! But we're almost over it...
Enjoying the lull...the holidays are so fun, but they do wear you out. And soccer hasn't started up yet, again. (thank goodness!)
3 comments:
That is too funny that you did a french dip. We just did the same thing last week.
I haven't tried the soup recipe, but I'm thinking we will, it sounds good.
We are still battling a cold that started before christmas too. Carys still has a nasty cough. So far (knock on wood) it's been better than last winter, where we had something from November through March.
Emily did a good job with her house and I enjoyed seeing what Jacob had for breakfast!!!
Check out this blog---I love it.
http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
We really like the crock pot enchiladas...
I also have a super yummy pomegranate beef recipe Tamara Pittman gave me. I'll email it to you later.
We feel your pain---we have the 1-4 block this year. I'm going to have to move out of ward boundaries to escape. Do you have 3 wards in the building now? Did you split again/
Post a Comment