I haven't really liked Valentine's Day lately. I used to like it. Like when Billy and I were dating. And when we didn't have kids, or just a couple. And when Billy was home more. (I guess it's been since we moved here I haven't like it. Ahh residency. A blessing and a curse.)
But this year I had two kids so very excited about it, which made the third kid excited too.
So I had to make it fun. (Which made it more fun for me too.)
Breakfast: pink strawberry milk, pink heart-shaped pancakes and eggs. (I couldn't bring myself to dye the eggs. Isn't that funny?)
Even Megan enjoyed her pancake.
Lunch: heart-shaped pb&j (strawberry) sandwich, heart-shaped pieces of cheese, heart-shaped cucumber slices, veggies, fruit and Valentine yogurt-covered pretzels.
Dinner: heart-shaped pizza, salad and heart-shaped brownies with Valentine sprinkles.
My four little valentines were completely happy.
P.S. Her First Valentine's Day. Covered in drool, but still cute. You can see her two brand new little teeth.
6 comments:
She has the perfect peaches and cream complexion!! So cute!
YAY! You beat me in the post. I am working on mine right now too. It seems like everybody was posting about it. Just following protocol.
LOVE the pix. Everyone looks so cute. Can Megan's cheeks Get any bigger. I think she has the same problem Emily did at that age - Hypercheekosis!!! Remember?
Yes, yes, it is a requirement! Thanks for sharing. You are always doing such fun holidayish stuff. And Megan's cheeks are to die for!
Love too how the front of Megan's shirt is just drenched!!!
megan just kills me. i would be very hungry right now if i wasn't, well, you know.
and man! you do a ton for v-day! i thought a dinner for ty was a lot. your kids are goin to have such wonderful memories of all you do for them.
Post a Comment