Jacob's preschool field trip to the zoo. The weather was perfect.
Little Miss 11 Months Old. She crawls like she's on a mission and is constantly pulling up on anything to stand. She's babbling like crazy, drinking whole milk and eating almost all table food. She is so fun, and roly poly, and squishy. Definitely one of the cutest "chunk of butters" we've ever seen.
Little Mr. "I want to wear underpants/I don't want to wear underpants."
One day the boys and I decided to try to trim the bushes outside our front window. And the trees. This caterpillar(?) was on one of the tree branches I chopped off.
The boys were fascinated with the thing. Do you see it there on the stick in front of them? It was pretty big. I was impressed.
The three that keep me busy while Emily's off at school.
Other notable highlights:
1. We registered Jacob for kindergarten. He's so excited.
2. The kids and I ate breakfast with Emily at her school. They thought that was awesome!
3. Jacob lost another tooth. It was due to fall out next, not quite yet though, but he helped it along a bit by bumping it on the bunk bed...
4. Matthew has become obsessed with listening to stories and songs. (See last picture. He rarely uses a book to follow along if it's a story, you just find him sitting on the couch or floor, staring into space as he listens.)
5. Billy is constantly thinking up newfangled ideas about our future and how much training he needs. :) I laughed at the newest idea on Saturday.
6. I was surprised with a Mother's Day date Saturday night and it was so fun. Very memorable. :) I felt like one lucky girl.
2 comments:
yay for updates! love the pictures- i need to take more of just everyday life.
yay for whole milk! and crawling! and i can't believe she'll be a year- and that i haven't seen you guys for a year now (frowny face)
hooray for date night! way to go billy!
That bug totally reminds me of one of the grubs on Lion King. NASTY!
Love the update.
Glad you were able to have a nice Mothers Day.
Post a Comment