Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Breakfast

My kids were very excited for Mother's Day. So excited that they were up at 7am, making breakfast for me before Billy could even roll out of bed.

I didn't get a picture of it that day, but don't worry, I recreated it for you, because I wanted you to see what I was greeted with:


The best frosted flakes, banana and cheese stick I have ever had!
(It was brought to me on a cooling rack, just like the picture.)


(Maybe I will teach Emily how to cook french toast for next year...)

5 comments:

Jordee said...

That is adorable. I love the cheese stick and the cooling rack. What cuties you have.

Danna Banana said...

Sa-weet!
I had to cook my own eggs.

suepeterson710 said...

LOVE the cooling rack. They were resourceful!

Annie Leavitt said...

how cute is that? very cute. your kids love you!

Emily said...

LOL! I love the cooling rack idea...it's the perfect size for a serving tray. Brilliant.