Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer

Ahh, summer. You come so quickly here. And always linger too long. This year you hit us with a bang and so much heat. This hot? So soon?! It's going to be a long one...but the fact that it's also our last full summer here will definitely help us survive. (I say full summer because we will move when it is hot, though according to the rest of the country summer will just be getting into full swing...)



And Blue Bell ice cream will help us survive too. Have you heard of Blue Bell? Tried it? You should. The flavors are ingenius and it is creamy and delicious and COLD. Our favorites include: Southern Blackberry Cobbler, Banana Pudding, Dessert Trio and Ultimate Neopolitan. :) Just proof that Texas has slowly but surely been winning us over the past 5 years...

If it wasn't for the darn summers. :)

4 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Hey, just found out July is National Icecream MONTH. Time to stock up on the Blue Bell again. Teehee

Annie Leavitt said...

where can i get me some dairy free bluebell? hahaha

did you guys make the masks? i need some good craft ideas to endure our hot summer too : )

Loni said...

Oh but have you tried Birthday Cake, Chocolate Covered Strawberries or Butter Crunch? Those are my faves. :) We love blue bell! Have you done the tour yet??

Del and Tina said...

Where are you guys off to next year? Or do you know yet? (Shame on me if you've already disclosed this elsewhere and I haven't noticed.)

And, although I've lived in Texas for the past 9 years or so, I still don't think all that much of Blue Bell ice cream. I know, I know, it's practically blasphemy in this state.

Del