Friday, September 30, 2011

Busy, Busy


Our lives got really busy in September. Did yours?

Soccer started. Billy is coaching both teams. Our Saturday mornings are filled with soccer games. The kids are having a great time.


We survived our week without Daddy while he was mixing and mingling with oral surgeons from around the country. We're glad he's back for a little while.


We went to a fireside presented by Gladys Knight and the Saints Unified Voices Choir. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. If you ever get the chance to go, you should.


Billy and I went to a concert Tuesday night. Peter, Bjorn and John. I know, right? A concert on a school night?! We didn't get home until midnight and we even left early! It was fun. We went with some friends and we figured we'd be the oldest people there, but we weren't! Even better. I like this one. Billy likes this one and that one. The kids like this one. They thought it was pretty cool when we told them we saw the actual singers sing the song they like. :)


Megan has been teething. She's been grabbing her blanket, kitty and pacifier out of the crib and coming to sit with us.


General Conference is this weekend. We are looking forward to it. Remember my General Conference challenge in March? On a piece of paper I want you to write down three questions or issues you are dealing with that you would like help/answers for. Then watch all sessions of conference. I promise you that you will get the answers and guidance you are seeking.

What was that? Your Saturday is busy? Don't worry! Conference sessions are archived in no time in 2011. You can watch the Saturday sessions Saturday night! :) (That way you'll be ready Sunday  morning for the last two sessions!)

Isn't technology amazing?!


 You can try this experiment between conference sessions. :) We all had fun tasting each kind and choosing which we liked best. (But where is the chocolate and hazelnut bar? I couldn't find it at the store.) Emily liked the regular dairy milk. Jacob liked the fruit and nut. Matthew liked the soft english toffee. Megan said, "No!" when we asked her if she liked the candy, but she ate each piece very quickly, so I think she liked them all. :)
 



Happy General Conference weekend!
(And Happy Birthday to the best Daddy ever!) :)

2 comments:

me said...

You guys have a tramp? I didn't know that. Glad to see that things are going alright. Enjoy the chocolate. Though I'm very sad to see that the Hazelnut one is MIA. I love those!
Have a good weekend, we will try to capture a bit of conference between the madness at home. Happy Birthday to Billy too!

Annie Leavitt said...

fruit and nut!!!!!


love all the pictures and the updates. i can't believe how big all the kiddies are. and i love the picture of meagan and bill. phoebe would do that too. none of our other kids would pull their binky and blanky out on their own : )