Saturday, October 8, 2011

Once A Week

I am sad to say it's been a week. Here's what we've been doing while I wasn't blogging:

Billy started a new rotation. He's happy. He's in the OR everyday and did two nose jobs this week. (Did you know oral surgeons do nose jobs and reconstructive surgery?) We're adjusting to him not being around much. at. all. I'm not gonna lie, this past week was rough. I really liked his last rotation 'cause of the schedule. He didn't 'cause of the work. Go figure.

We played lots of soccer. We always have 1-2 hours between the kids' games, so we find many ways to fill that time...



Billy had his birthday. He requested cake balls. The kids were very excited to give him some swedish fish and gum.


We played.


We started our new job charts. Online job charts. :) The kids think they are awesome. It's working well so far.


We finally figured out what we're doing for Halloween. Nothing like last minute.

Megan is getting more and more fun. She started nodding this week. It was slow and forced, but she did it. And she knew what it meant. She plays with us more and more. She's trying to talk and mimic us more and more.






1 comment:

Loni said...

Can't wait to see your Halloween costumes! I just realized this will be my last Halloween seeing you in person. Gee that stinks. Better make it a good one! :)