Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hopeful


How do we get through these hot October days when the entire rest of the country seems to be cooling down?

We look up the weather for our next destination. The high will be 70 today. Not 91.

Glorious!


P.S. I'm totally buying a new winter coat this year. I haven't bought one since I returned from my mission. I may not use it much this winter, but it'll definitely come in handy next year!! :)

1 comment:

Samye said...

First off- I HATE this weather. I bet you will find a killer winter coat deal- especially down here since we won't need one!

Second- I think having a crappy day was in the "air" yesterday. It was awful at our house too- we should have gone to the park. Next time I am having a bad day- I will just assume you are too so I will come and kidnap you to go to the park.