I was thinking the same thing. Pumpkin cake is in my near future...I'm sorry about your rough week. I have those too.p.s. Love all the pictures from halloweens gone by.
Great video, it's so true that media can be completely addicting. That part with all the kids in the bus on their phones... so sad but true!
I know this is still way off here, but what age will you get Emily a phone? They can be really handy so you know when to get them if they have activities after school or whatnot, but they can obviously be detrimental as well. What do you think?
4 comments:
Mmmmm yummy. I love a great pumpkin treat!
I found a great recipe for a pumpkin roll if ya'll :) are interested.
I was thinking the same thing. Pumpkin cake is in my near future...I'm sorry about your rough week. I have those too.p.s. Love all the pictures from halloweens gone by.
Great video, it's so true that media can be completely addicting. That part with all the kids in the bus on their phones... so sad but true!
I know this is still way off here, but what age will you get Emily a phone? They can be really handy so you know when to get them if they have activities after school or whatnot, but they can obviously be detrimental as well. What do you think?
Post a Comment