Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Lunch

Today was Thanksgiving Lunch at school.

We had to attend. Twice. :)

Jacob's lunch. 10:15 (hello, second breakfast!)


I love how you can see the little ones are saying, "cheese!"

We sat next to a couple of Jacob's friends. And this happened:
J's friend: So, Jacob's mom, where do you work?
Me: I just stay home.
J's friend: What?! You just stay at your home?!
Me: Yep.
J's friend: (totally not able to comprehend what I'm saying) You mean you just work in your HOUSE!?
Me: Uh-huh!
J's friend: just looks at me in disbelief

Wow. Welcome to 2011.


 Emily's Lunch. 12:50


Megan was a mess because she should have been asleep and the thing that I though might be a pumpkin treat ended up being smooshy peach cobbler. As Megan would say, "Uck!"

But we had fun.

And I think Matthew thought it was the best day ever!

4 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Cute pix but have to ask - What is the very white lump in the foreground in Jacob's picture. Potatoes? Icecream? Looks different!

Terry and Emalee said...

Wow, that is a welcome to 2011. Kind of a reminder, because my kids don't know anything else lol.

Loni said...

Ours is Friday. I'm excited, I love having lunch with Ella. But I'm having someone watch the other two, you're brave!

And that story about the little kid, hilarious!

Jordee said...

I love Megan and Matthew's faces. So cute. What a fun day for you and your kiddos.