Hello dear friends. I can't believe this month is coming to a close. Quickly. We have been busy, as I'm sure you all have been too. Here are some updates from the home front.
House: increasingly looking less like "our" house and more like a great house someone will want to buy. :) It should be up soon. Things have been breaking and not working, but we're getting it figured out and fixed. (Isn't funny how things go wrong randomly when you're prepping for something big?!) Our "computer room" is no more. It is empty and awaiting a dining room table and chairs, so we have officially moved out of one room in our house already.
Billy: getting "senioritis" or "chief-itis" if you will. He starts his last rotation of residency April 1st. He is getting more excited for his fellowship.
Kids: Emily and Jacob are loving school. Matthew is very excited to turn 4 soon. Megan has become a little parrot, repeating words right and left. She can say all the kids names now and is using lots of 2-3 word phrases. She also follows Matthew around like a little puppy and wants to do anything he does. :)
Me: I could roll up the month in one word: house. (and that really fun vacation to see Billy's family) I just do something on the house all day everyday. I am looking forward to reading again sometime soon. In the meantime, we've started listening to the "Conversations" series on the Mormon Channel and I really like it. It's the perfect thing to listen to while painting, sorting, cleaning, and packing. :)
Back again soon!
(With pictures I hope. That's right. The computer is one of our problems at the moment.)
No comments:
Post a Comment