I am constantly told I don't put up enough pictures.
So here are some pictures. Since June.
Taking down the pull up bar. The one we fought about.
The guys who helped us pack our truck. After 6 years of watching friends come and go, we thought it was just amazing we had any friends left willing to help us. :)
Watching a movie while we cleaned the Saturday before we moved.
The neighbors. They were such good friends.
The Five newest OMS guys from UT-H.
He's done!
One last picture with our house before we pulled out.
(It started to rain right after we took this picture.)
That yellow truck was ours.
Megan sleeping at the hotel after day 1 of driving.
Morning of the second day of driving. Matthew wasn't very happy to be getting in the car again.
Lunch in our new house, the day after we arrived. (It was so hot in there!)
Billy hooking up the new washer and dryer.
With Aunt Sarah at Coonskin Park.
Checking out the Peanut Shoppe.
Kanawha State Forest.
(It's only 15 minutes from where we live. Look at it!)
I love Amazon. No matter where I live now I can clean my dishes the way I want to. :)
More pictures coming soon.
(It takes a while to get these on here.)



1 comment:
Yay for pictures. Love them all but I think my favorite is the table on the floor. Eating Japanese style???
Post a Comment