Thursday, August 30, 2007

Here We Go Again!


Well, so much for waiting! I feel yucky and it's too hard to hide. Most people are finding out about it down here in Texas because I'm just not myself, so it's only fair we let our good friends and family know! :) I'm 8 weeks. I'm always hungry, but nothing sounds good. The kids are trying to eat my saltines every morning, and I'm already just a little bit more pudgy in the middle. (Can't be because I'm craving - and eating - carbs like crazy, can it?!) I haven't seen a dr. yet, but will soon. According to due date calenders online, baby #3 will be coming around the middle of April 2008! (Sarah, I can't believe how close we are!)
We are very excited and I am just looking forward to feeling better!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! That is great, I am sorry you arn't feeling so good. Hopefully it will pass soon. Spring is the perfect time for a new baby. Keep us posted!

Sarah said...

I knew it! After I read your comment on Janae's blog last night I told Jon that I thought you were pregnant! That is so exciting- and so fun that we are so close. I wish we lived closer so that we could go through this morning sickness together- I HATE IT. Hopefully it'll go by quickly and we'll be feeling better in no time. Do you want a boy or a girl? We obviously really want a girl, but we'll take either as long as the baby is healthy.

Congrats again!!!

Nat Lud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat Lud said...

I caught that vibe from janae's post too! Congratulations! Three is definitely busy and your body just seems to want to jump to looking 9 months prego almost immediately! But it is so worth it. Emily and jacob will be great older siblings! I wish you non-barfy feeling days soon! Welcome to the #3 club! yay!

Stephanie and Paul said...

congrats congrats congrats!

Jordee said...

Congrats!! That is so awsome. Hope your feeling better soon. Love ya Jordee