Our Adventures in the Upper Midwest
Looking good! Emily looks cute too. Looks like you are going to have a good helper.
Big mama, yeah right! You look so great! I think pregnant bellies are so adorable. Thanks for showing us a pic of the belly--FINALLY! :)
Love it! You look so good and Emily looks pretty cute as well! I think my belly has you beat by a long shot- sorry!
You and Emily look so great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looking good! Emily looks cute too. Looks like you are going to have a good helper.
Big mama, yeah right! You look so great! I think pregnant bellies are so adorable. Thanks for showing us a pic of the belly--FINALLY! :)
Love it! You look so good and Emily looks pretty cute as well! I think my belly has you beat by a long shot- sorry!
You and Emily look so great!
Post a Comment