Friday, March 21, 2008
Baby Shower
Thursday night some of my good friends threw me a baby shower! It was so much fun.We ate some yummy food, played a game, chatted and chatted and chatted and had lots of fun. I even won the prize for having had the biggest baby (out of all of us there). Thanks Jacob! :) I got lots of really great stuff that will replace things that had worn out or I never really had before, so it will be nice to have some new things for this baby. They even presented me with a handmade quilt that everyone who attended had signed! I thought that was so neat. It was fun to celebrate this baby and it made me even more excited to meet him soon. Now if only my camera battery hadn't died ...
3 comments:
hey fun! I never have had a baby shower, well I have only had 1 baby! It would be fun though. Maybe next time.
So fun. Glad you got some new stuff. Better get that camera charged up, sista--big photo ops coming soon! Can't wait to see the new little one. Take care!
what? another baby shower? that's not fair! haha, it sounds like it was fun. can't believe emily can read, holy crap your kids are smart.
Post a Comment