Here's the monthly photo of the baby for the Grandmas. (His fingers are constantly in his mouth nowadays.) The shirt, "Made in Texas," was a gift from one of Billy's brothers and his family. We thought it was pretty funny! Thanks again guys!
He looks so cute with that big smile, love that onsie. Glad you had such a great time at the beach. I love the beach and so do our kids, wish we lived a little closer to one. Sounds like a perfect family day.
4 comments:
That onesie is hilarious! He is so cute.
He is so darn cute!! And I love the brown eyes.
Too funny! I like the picture though. He is sure getting big, can't believe he is 5 months already.
He looks so cute with that big smile, love that onsie. Glad you had such a great time at the beach. I love the beach and so do our kids, wish we lived a little closer to one. Sounds like a perfect family day.
Post a Comment