I can't believe it's already been half a year since my baby arrived. It's already hard to remember him as the newborn he was: sleeping most of the time, pooping all the time, and just laying there all bundled up with those tiny fists that would never open.
Now he grabs for everything, is really catching on to the whole sitting-up gig, and is loving his rice cereal, orange veggies (squash, sweet potatoes and carrots), rice krispies and super small pieces of bread. He doesn't like peas though. :) He got all upset with me yesterday when I tried to give him some! I wish I had gotten a picture because his face was hilarious. It was as though I had betrayed him! Maybe I'll try again today, just for a pictures-sake! ;) Is that mean?
6 comments:
6 months! That is crazy! I can really see Jacob in the first picture in the set of 3! Are his eyes dark though? It's hard to tell in pictures.
His eyes are brown. :)
He is so darn cute!!!
Great- I just bought some peas today to try to feed to Max and I have a feeling that I might get the same reaction! Who likes peas anyway?! I'm impressed that he is already sitting up. Max isn't really that close yet, but he never really gets a chance since whenever I put him down the boys try to hurt him! I pretty much hold him all day when he's not sleeping. Matthew is adorable and I'm glad that he's such a good kid!
great pictures! no peas? sad...maybe rice krispies taste better! hahahha!
What a cutie, can't believe he is already celebrating his half birthday. He is lucky to have such a great family.
Post a Comment