Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random

My three kids sitting on the couch watching a church movie. Where are my babies?!


So lately we've just been putting along. Billy and Emily are busy with school, Jacob has become my big helper and Matthew is growing more and more. We've been fighting colds, getting lost and I've been making Halloween costumes, but things are starting to settle down just a bit. At least for this week. Not much though. I don't think we'll really slow down now until January! Where did the year go?

Here are some random pictures:

We only had 4 chairs for our kitchen table and now we have 3. I'm so sad. I'm hoping Billy can fix it enough so we can at least use the chair, even if we can't lean back! :) We'll see.


(We'll see how long it takes Billy to check the blog and see this on here!) I had to put this in because he's been working out for over a year now and I'm proud of him. He looks completely different, feels better and is so happy with his progress. Now his clothes are all baggy on him!! :) We're hoping there are some good sales after Thanksgiving so we can get him some new clothes! He's just swimming in his pants and shirts now!


Jacob loves to play on the starfall website sometimes when Emily is at school. I think it is a great website too!


Matthew's first time in his ducky tub. (We got this for Emily. Where is the time going?!)



We got lost trying to find a pumpkin patch last weekend! To make a long story short, we ended up having dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. We had never been there before, so it was fun to see what all the fuss was about. The kids didn't especially like the gorillas when they made a bunch of noise, but they loved seeing the butterflies on the trees. :) We don't eat out much, so this was a treat for the kids (since they were excited for the pumpkin patch and we couldn't find it, we had to do something to make up for it!) and we all enjoyed it.

Emily is really becoming a Daddy's Girl lately and Daddy is loving it!

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

You guys are seriously looking so great! Little hotties! I had to show Jer the pic of Bill! Great job!

Jordee said...

Your family is so beutiful. I just wished you lived closer. Thank heavens for blogs though.

Shelly said...

So was it big, muscle-bound Billy who broke the chair???

Andrea said...

You guys look fantastic, Mel you look so cute at Rain Forest, and Ryan says "way to go William" Cute family!