Since Jacob was born, I've tried to have some sort of theme with the kids' costumes since they're still young and impressionable/convince-able. :) (bee and ladybug, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, cookie and milk) This year, we had Matthew to add to the mix and decided to make it a family affair. It was something we could only do this year and we went for it.

10 comments:
That's awesome! You guys look great. Good job Mel!
You guys looked awesome! How fun!
You guys rock! That is awesome! How fun.
Seriously so cute- and so creative! We may have to remember that idea for next year!
Love it!!!! It looks just like Edna made your uniforms!!
Hi Melanie! I found your blog on Cherise's. Your family is getting so big, and your baby is so cute. I hope you guys are doing well. Our blog is schilds.blogsot.com, but I haven't been updating it.
Sarah Childs
Always so excited to see your costumes, fabulous as usual.
Also happy to see that the church as the same couches even in the Texas buildings :)
I love the costumes! Your idea turned out great. I wish I could get Sam to dress up so we could do something like this. I'm really burned out on costumes this year. I think next year I might think of just buying them. Well see.
I absolutely LOVED your costumes...so creative!
Mel, you outdid yourself! I loved your "cookies and milk" last year, but this year was my favorite. By the way, I don't know if your costumes gave him the idea or not, but Charlie is ADDICTED to the incredibles this week. Have a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment