Emily's two top front teeth have been loose for a while. We've been watching them move and we knew that something was bound to happen soon. On Friday, I picked Emily up from school and she proudly announced that one of those teeth fell out while she was eating her hamburger during lunch! She showed me the sticker the nurse gave her and her "tooth box." A little container to hold her tooth, that looks like a tooth. She was so excited.
We were all very happy for her. The funny thing though, was to see the top front tooth that was left. It is barely hanging on. Now that the other tooth is gone, it's hanging crooked in her mouth! :) Oh my gosh! When we realized this it was all we could do to hold it together. Our sweet little five year-old looks like such a hick! Billy tried all weekend to convince her to let him take it out. He had her push on it and play with it, but no luck. I'm hoping maybe her peanut butter and honey sandwich will do the trick today, but I'm not holding my breath, because she ate all weekend without anything happening.
So, until it decides to come out or Emily finally gives in to Daddy, snaggle-tooth will be part of the family!
6 comments:
Carrie lost her first tooth during the sacrament yesterday!
I remember having a tooth that was hanging by a thread - it was Christmas and we had twisted and wiggled and done everything except yank the thing out but to no avail... I sat on Santa's lap and all he did was touch it with his white glove and it started bleeding everywhere and fell out right then!
It won't be long for Emily!
NICE! Hick child! Maybe you guys really are white trash! JK! Remember we were talking about our white trash cars with the missing hubcaps? That just cinches it!
I don't understand why they just won't let us pull it, Bailey was like that too. Crazy kids. Well I guess the good thing is snaggle teeth don't last to long.
congrats emily! you are getting to be such a big girl!
I can't believe she is getting so old. The whole tooth falling out brings back memories and makes me cringe. I was always afraid that I would swollow it if it came out when I was eating.
Emily is so pretty she looks so proud of her missing tooth. Way to go Emily.
That venezuelan food looks so delicious, I'm glad to guys got to go and enjoy some great food!
Post a Comment