We've been to the beach a few times and the kids always have so much fun. I've become a pro at going to the beach with three kids and not getting much sand in my car. :) Not having a horrible mess at the end of each trip makes the whole experience so much more enjoyable. There is no better way to beat this crazy heat than water, sand, a nice breeze, and a beach umbrella.
I took the kids to the children's museum a couple weeks ago and they had so much fun, even though it was insanely busy. (See Jacob playing with the cell structure toys? Daddy would be so proud!)
We've also been reading books for the library summer reading program and Half Price Books summer reading program. Emily is getting to be a better reader all the time and Jacob just loves to listen to story after story after story. Plus, a free book from the store doesn't hurt either! :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I miss the childrens museum.
oh wow. really jealous of all you are doing with your kids. wish we could come with : )
Looks like such a fun summer so far. I am jealous of your beach time. Kids LOVE the beach. I wish we lived closer to one. Hope the rest of your summer is just as much fun.
Post a Comment