Monday, January 25, 2010

Just Because

Matthew in time out. (This is for you, Annie!) You can't hear the crying. It's also kind of hard to tell, but his left foot is raised a little because he was kicking his legs. He doesn't like time out, but he'll stay there, facing the wall, as long as he's supposed to (one minute because he's one), says "sorry" and is very cooperative afterward. :)



Our scripture journals. (Here you go, Elena!) They're composition notebooks. I printed the picture and name and used clear packaging tape to attach them to the outside. (I covered the whole front of the journal with tape so the papers can't rip or get dirty.) Not much, but the kids think they're great and it was something I could do quickly. We're looking forward to using them for lots of "churchy" things.



2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

YES! i love it. thanks!

and aren't texas sheet cake squares just the best thing ever? especially on a sunday.

miss you guys! tell bill i edited that post for him : )

Andrea said...

Those turned out cute, I saw the idea in the friend and wanted to do them for our primary, but decided making over 100 didn't sound very fun. But making them for your family is a great idea.