Friday, July 23, 2010

Hmmm...

Megan is swaddled up, nestled in my right arm, and going to sleep as I type (one-handed). Another week has passed us by. One of those weeks where we seemed busy, but when I think back, not a whole lot seems worth mentioning.
But there are a few things worth remembering:

Emily was an awesome helper Wed and Thursday nights.

Megan had a pretty high fever Tues night and Wednesday. Poor baby. Her first fever.

The bank teller laughed at me.

The kids and I went to a new pool Tuesday with some friends. We had a blast.

All three older kids were in time-out at the SAME TIME Thursday morning...

The kids and I made a treat and shared it with friends.

Craft time Wednesday afternoon ended up being a lot of fun. We even took turns doing spoon puppet shows!

My OB overcharged me for my dr. visits and delivery so we get a refund. :)

Billy was on call Thursday. The kids and I ran errands and did crafts. I worked out, made dinner and even bathed the kids, and I was all by myself. I think this might have been my most productive day since having the baby. :) (And I did 42 sit-ups during my workout!! I'm so excited! I have healed so quickly and so well this time around.)


Megan is smiling, but it's hard to get her to smile and take a picture at the same time. You need two people when they're this young...and, well, you know...but I'm trying.




3 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

Sounds like Thursday was a day and a half!!!
Can really see Jacob's eyes in this picture!

suepeterson710 said...

Why did the Bank teller laugh at you?

Terry and Emalee said...

yeah, why did the bank teller laugh at you? Gotta hear that story. That recipe for banana chip bars sounds yummy and I have some ripe bananas that need using and I already made 5 batches of banana bread so I think I will give that a try. Good job on working out and the sit-ups. Your amazing. I have to have this baby first though, I think, as I am HUGE!!!