Yeah! It's Friday.
It's been an interesting week. Not the best week to remember, but since there is so much sugar-coating in blogs, I thought I should mention it. Fortunately, I think things are starting to look up. The dishwasher is running again. The fridge is cold again. Billy's car still works and Matthew still loves me even though a complete stranger felt it was necessary to tell me I was a bad parent and should take better care of my child.
I'm looking forward to buying expensive milk for my cold fridge and spending time with my family tonight. And getting ready for Easter. I've been telling myself I've got so much time to get ready for too long, because now it's almost here! :)
Happy weekend everyone!
Here's something that helped me recently. Enjoy.
And check this out too! The happy couple themselves. I'm still smiling when I think about last Saturday. (More pictures here.)
5 comments:
So glad everything is up and working again :). You deserve it! I can't believe a stranger with say anything to you about parenting... especially you! Sorry. The wedding pics were fun to see... thanks for sharing.. looks like everyone had a great time! Have fun at soccer tomorrow :).
Holy Cow! Someone got up in your business?? TELL me he was having a tantrum and you were ignoring it!!!!!
kudos on a fridge that works.
People are so rude! I got shushed at church a couple of weeks ago so rudely it took me a couple of weeks to get over it and not think mean thoughts! :)
What the...
People have a lot of nerve!
I'm glad your appliances are working again!
ty says he would have clocked her.
hahahahahaha.
hope this week has been better.
Post a Comment