Over the weekend Billy and I decided we needed to taste test some brownie recipes. We picked three recipes for the contest. Don't worry, just like with the cookie test (Did you miss that?! Here's part 1, part 2, and part 3), I'll tell you what we did and how we voted (and what our friends thought too).
Me: OK, Jacob. Which kind would you like to try? We've got this kind, or this kind or that one over there. (I was pointing to each.)
Jacob: Hmmm...Well, which one has the butter in it?
Me: (chuckle) They all do, Bud.
Jacob: Well, which one has the most butter?
Me: These ones. (pointing to the ones in the middle)
Jacob: OK, I want to try those.
**I don't know how he figured out that the ones with the most butter would be the best, but he did. :)
2 comments:
I always knew he was a smart cookie!!!
He is my soul mate.
Post a Comment