Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Website


I know I've told lots of you about the coupon/savings website I go to daily, Refund Cents. Well, on May 7-8, they're having an open website period where anyone can get on there and check everything out for free. The link to the website is down on the right hand side of this blog. Then just use the user name and password listed below.

User name: clipping
password: coupons

I like to see her front page (called Michelle's Updates) after logging in and then check out the following along the right side of the screen:

Centsible Chat
- anyone can put deals they've seen or ways they've used coupons on sales to get screamin' deals. People will also ask questions about certain items they're looking to buy, list rebates they've seen or even online games/sweepstakes you can win free things from. They'll also explain good and bad experiences, and it helps to read that too.

Preview of Sunday C/O
's (coupons) - I always check this out to see if I want extra copies of the Sunday paper. (It sounds like this weekend there will be a coupon for $1.50 off 1 Kraft Salad Dressing. That coupon alone gets your money back for the price of the paper, so any other coupons you use after that would be extra money in your pocket.) :)

CVS/ECB Doubleplay
Walgreens Doubleplay
Grocery Store Doubleplay - These all help me match up coupons to the sales to get extra savings (double plays). Sometimes they'll have the sales for CVS or Walgreens for the following week too, so if I'm looking to buy something specific, and it's on sale the following week, I can wait and save some money. (These lists are just like The Grocery Game.)

For a subscription, it's $12 for a year (or you can try it for 3 months at only $4). I used to think there were only good deals around the holidays, but there are deals to be found all year long if you're willing to look a bit! :)

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass along the info. I really think this website is so handy. :) Go check it out while it's FREE!

2 comments:

suepeterson710 said...

I want to see YOU in one of those t-shirts!

Annie Leavitt said...

ditto on sue!

i can't tell you how much i would love to go to a grocery store, spend 45 minutes walking around shopping and standing in line with my coupons.

someday.