Our Adventures in the Upper Midwest
yay! I'm starting to feel the bittersweetness with Carys too. (though the girl is perfectly content just sitting on her bum. She doesn't even try to scoot anywhere!) :)
Look out. It's all over now!
oh sad day : ( why did she have to grow up so fast?
I think its so cute. But my favorite part is her breathing. I think its really funny! And that laugh is so cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yay! I'm starting to feel the bittersweetness with Carys too.
(though the girl is perfectly content just sitting on her bum. She doesn't even try to scoot anywhere!) :)
Look out. It's all over now!
oh sad day : ( why did she have to grow up so fast?
I think its so cute. But my favorite part is her breathing. I think its really funny! And that laugh is so cute!!!
Post a Comment